Saudi Arabia, Ireland and U.K. Vacancies with the Philippines’ Top Agency for Filipino HCWs
The demand for Filipino nurses has only grown strong amidst the pandemic, as healthcare was suddenly being prioritized across many countries. In these unusual times, we from Abba Personnel Services Inc. are proud to confirm that we’ve remained in the number 1 spot in terms of the number of Filipino healthcare workers deployed abroad last 2021! We’ve been holding this spot for a good number of years and we couldn’t thank our customers enough for the endless trust and support—especially when COVID-19 struck.
FEMALE STAFF NURSE VACANCIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST’S LARGEST HEALTHCARE INSTITUTION
As the top deployer of Filipino healthcare workers AND as a POEA Awardee of Excellence, we are very meticulous when it comes to choosing the kinds of employer clients that we serve. In Newsweek’s “The World’s BEST Hospitals 2022” article for example, we’ve verified that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s top 5 hospitals are all being served by Abba, one of which is King Fahd Medical City! KFMC is the Middle East’s largest medical complex: If you want to go through the most cost-efficient application, then we encourage you to apply to it through Abba! Below are its job vacancy details:
Female Staff Nurse Vacancies NICU ICU ER Oncology & Hematology Home Health Care Comprehensive Cancer Renal Dialysis (P&A) Renal Dialysis Medical/Surgical Dental Care Cardiac ICU OR / Neuro ICU Quality Nurse Long Term Care Endoscopy Chemotherapy General ICU Sleep Disorders Neurology Wound Care Rehabilitation Clinical Instructor Employer Description King Fahad Medical City (KFMC) is a 1,200-bed capacity tertiary hospital located in the heart of Riyadh—the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This medical facility occupies over 500,000 square meters, making it the biggest hospital in the Middle East. It is a conglomerate of four major hospitals, each dedicated to a specific set of services; a Main Hospital for treating generic diseases; a Rehabilitation Hospital for offering multiple levels of care; a Children’s Specialized Hospital for pediatric cases; and a Women Specialized Hospital dedicated to their female citizens. The hospital’s emphasis on quality and patient safety has earned it the Joint Commission International (JCI) Accreditation in 2012, the world’s leading and most recognized health care accreditor. Filipino nurses can expect a rigorous training and access to top-of-the-line processes and equipment that they won’t usually find in other international hospitals. Benefits - SN II 3,625.00SAR – 4,423.00SAR ~ (PhP49,206 - PhP60,038 ) - SN I 4,320.00SAR – 5,270.00SAR ~ (PhP58,640 - PhP71,535) - 600SAR food allowance ~(PhP8,100) - Free accommodation and transportation - Roundtrip air ticket provided - 1 year contract, renewable - Most cost-efficient application among all of KFMC's Philippine recruitment agencies Qualifications - Registered Nurse - with at least 3 years of post-license experience in a hospital setting - up to 1 year of work gap Apply Now - Sign-up at https://tinyurl.com/KFMCAbba - Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For questions or concerns you may contact Jovy at 0917-158 6917 / 0963-500 2225 POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10250542.
STAFF NURSE VACANCIES IN IRELAND’S GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS
Last March 22, we had the third episode of Stories Overseas – Live on Facebook, a platform where we feature and interview some of the nurses that we’ve deployed abroad. Last week’s guest was Rez Ortaliz, a Staff Nurse that we’ve deployed to University Hospital Limerick in Limerick, Ireland. Here, he shared his journey towards pursuing a career in this European country and even discussed some tips and important information about working there. University Hospital Limerick is one of the hospitals that we’re serving under the Health Service Executive, a group of publicly funded hospitals and healthcare institutions in the Republic of Ireland. We are continuously sourcing Staff Nurses for its various institutions. If Mr. Ortaliz’ interview inspired you enough, then here are the job vacancy details that you need to check.
Staff Nurse Vacancies
all areas except Pediatrics, OB GYN, and Hemodialysis
The Health Service Executive or the HSE is composed of the government funded hospitals and healthcare institutions in the Republic of Ireland. It manages various facilities all over this European country and is considered one of its biggest employers. Employment in Ireland comes with benefits typical in Western countries such as a liberated culture, equal treatment to foreign workers, and opportunities for migration. However, Ireland offers the unique advantage of being able to send out nurses within just a few weeks or months! Come and be one of the thousands of nurses that we’ve already deployed to Ireland by applying to our vacancies today!
- 30,609EUR – 46,201EUR ( ~PhP 1.7M – PhP 2.6M ) annual salary based on years of experience
- Adaptation Programme to be paid by the hospital
- As much as 1,000 EUR ( ~ PhP 57, 300.00 ) accommodation allowance for the adaptation program
- As much as 800EUR ( ~ PhP 45, 840.00 ) flight reimbursement
- 250EUR ( ~ PhP 14, 325.00 ) ATWS fee reimbursement
- 80EUR visa fee reimbursement
- 24 days annual leave, 9 public holidays
- 39 hours per week with additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full time pensionable contracts (HSE scheme)
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and post-graduate programs
- Full support with nursing registration for the Irish Nursing Board (NMBI)
- No placement or processing fee
- at least 2 years of post-license work experience in a tertiary hospital with at least 150 beds
- no more than 1 year of work gap
- IELTS / OET passer (IELTS: at least 6.5 in one component and 7.0 in other components, OET: at least C+ in one component and B in other components)
- NMBI Decision Letter or ongoing NMBI Application
If you’re interested to apply, just send your CV, IELTS / OET result, and NMBI Decision Letter or NMBI Application to email@example.com. For questions or concerns, contact Sofia through +63917-157 2892 or +63960-840 3467.
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10283484.
M/S WARD, OR, AND ICU NURSES NEEDED IN THE LARGEST NHS ORGANIZATION IN EAST ANGLIA, UNITED KINGDOM
The United Kingdom is indeed the most popular work destination among Filipino nurses nowadays. One of our U.K. employer clients, the East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust, is the largest NHS organization in the beautiful coastal region of East Anglia. Composed mostly of the Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, and Suffolk counties, this region is the ideal place where you can work, live, and have access to the greatest ventures you’ll have in the U.K. within close vicinities. As the Trust is currently looking for Staff Nurses to join its team, you may want to check out these job vacancy details.
Staff Nurse Vacancies
M/S Ward, OR and ICU Staff Nurses
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is a leading provider of workforce solutions to the National Health and Social Care in the U.K. One of the Trusts that it’s serving, East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT), is currently looking for Staff Nurses to join its team! ESNEFT is a product of a merger between Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust and The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust in 2018. Today, it provides healthcare to a population of almost 1 million people in Colchester, Ipswich and many other communities in the surrounding areas. As the largest NHS organization in East Anglia, it employs more than 11,000 people, and some of its clinical services are even among the largest in England such as acute children’s services; oncology; trauma and orthopedics; general surgery; urology; and ophthalmology.
- Band 3 starting salary (21,777GBP ~ 1,486,000PHP+ per annum)
- Band 5 salary upon NMC admission to the register (25,655GBP ~ 1,751,000PHP+ per annum)
- Overtime pay and priority in NHS employment bank
- Extra payments for evenings, nights, and weekends
- Access to the generous NHS Pension Scheme
- Free accommodation for 3 months (1st month will be deducted from salary over a certain period)
- £1,000 Salary advance (~ 68,000PHP)
- Free Certificate of Sponsorship
- Free UK Visa
- Free air ticket and airport transfer
- Free fully structured training program aimed at achieving the OSCE
- Free OSCE exam (up to 3 attempts)
- Reimbursement of costs (1x passed IELTS/OET, NMC Application, 1x passed CBT, IOM)
- 10,000PhP cash incentive for IELTS / OET passers (exclusively on Abba; to be given after successfully passing the employer interview and CBT)
- No placement or processing fee
- IELTS or OET Passer
IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking
OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking
- At least 1 year of post-license hospital experience (volunteer work will be considered)
- No more than 18 months of work gap
- Willing to work in wards (for OR and ICU nurse applicants)
Choose from these 2 easy ways to apply.
- Sign-up at https://tinyurl.com/AbbaNHSPSuffolkEssex.
- Email your updated CV, IELTS / OET result, valid PRC ID, and passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or concerns, contact Rossa through 0917-704 5081 / 0918-286 1876.
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10324371.