Specialized Staff Nurse Vacancies Are Now Available in National Guard Health Affairs, Jeddah
Majority of our job vacancies are for nurses who wish to work abroad, and nurses who are assigned in specialized areas hold a special place in our recruitment activities. Not only are there much fewer of them around, but we understand the additional time, money and effort that they invest in their training and certifications just to be able to work in their areas.
That’s why we’re very excited to announce that National Guard Health Affairs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia has opened up specialized nurse vacancies in its faiclity! Through its world-class facilities and JCI accreditation, the NGHA is surely a place where specialized nurses will find progress and fulfillment.
See the details below.
- Pediatric Oncology
- Female Orthopedic Surgery
- Nursing VIP Side Rooms (Mixed Adult / Pediatrics / Medical-Surgical / Antenatal / Postnatal / Gynaecology
- Pediatric Surgical
- Male Medical
- Acute Medical
- Adult ICU
- ICU – Burns
- Medical Cardiac ICU
- Adult Cardiac ICU
- Pediatric Cardiac ICU
- Pediatric Cardiology Clinic
- VIP Unit (Mixed Adult / Pediatric / Medical-Surgical / Antenatal / Postnatal / Gynaecology)
- OR – Heart Surgery
- Recovery Room
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Cardiac Stepdown
- Adult Cardiology Clinic
- Female Medical / Surgical
- General Oncology / Palliative Care
- Medical Oncology
- Adult Hematology / Bone Marrow Transplant
- Labor and Delivery
- Emergency Room
- Business Center – Nursing Ward
- Business Center – Nursing Specialty (Mixed Adult / Pediatric / Medical-Surgical / Antenatal / Postnatal / Gynaecology)
Males / Females
- Male Orthopedic Surgery
- Oncology OPD
- Adult Cardiac Surgical HDU
- Internal Medicine Clinic
- Orthopedic Clinic
The National Guard Health Affairs is an integrated medical complex composed of medical cities scattered in various regions of Saudi Arabia. As the primary health care provider of the National Guard forces and civilian employees, it is a government hospital that enjoys financial stability and unwavering support from the Arab government. Through the years, NGHA has earned international recognition for its devotion to medical science, research, and the professional advancement of its staff, making it one of the very few institutions in the region that is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). One of its facilities, King Abdulaziz Medical City in Jeddah, is a 751-bedded hospital that has been in operations since 1982.
- 100% tax-free salary
- special pay on top of the salary for all areas except OPD and Clinic
- Free accommodation
- Free transportation
- Two 30-days paid vacation leave every 6 months
- 1 year renewable contract
- Annual salary increase
- Most cost-efficient application among all of NGHA’s recruitment agencies
- Minimum of 2 years of post-license experience in the desired area
- No employment gap of over 6 months
Come and apply now by emailing your updated CV to email@example.com. For questions or concerns, you may reach Rose Neth through 0917-704 7380 / 0918-286 1880. For assistance with your Dataflow or Prometric, contact Tracker.
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.