1. How do I apply?
There are several ways to apply with us. You can visit our office personally send us your resume or submit an online application.
2. Can I just send you my detailed resume instead of filling up your online application form?
Yes, you may send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What are the requirements in applying for a job in ABBA Personnel Services Inc.?
Not many. For a start you must prepare an updated resume with a detailed job description and a recent 2x2 photo. Make sure you write your cell phone number or your land line number. We'll inform you later for the latest requirements.
4. What happens after I apply?
Once you have lodged your application, a representative from ABBA will contact you for the initial interview and assessment.
5. Do you always have vacancies?
It depends on the position you are applying for. For Nurses, we have vacancies all the time. For other positions, take a look at our current vacancies
6. What qualifications do you require?
It depends on the position you are applying for. However most of our clients do require a minimum of two years of experience in your chosen field
7. Can I give my preferred work-destination?
Yes, as long as you meet the qualifications of the client.
1. Even if we don’t have any vacancy for you, send us your application. Something will turn up.
2. Be open to work in all countries. We pre-qualify all our clients, and we'll send you only to the best possible destination.
3. If you sent us an application, and you don't hear anything from us, do not assume that we have turned you down. Send us an e-mail or give us a call.
4. Even if you think you're not going to be the best candidate, send us your application anyway. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.