Growing Demand for Medical Technologists in the U.S.A.
The demand for Filipino nurses in the U.S.A. has been present for the past decades, and it is expected to grow even more in the coming ones after the COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks to the alignment of the country’s BS Nursing course with American education and the Filipinos’ culture of care, we remain to be their preferred source of nurses for their various hospitals and other healthcare facilities. At the same time, the competitive compensation and benefits, progressive working culture, and E.B.-3 immigrant visas that the United States is offering Filipino nurses are truly encouraging: No wonder, despite other countries offering job opportunities, the United States remains to be every Filipino nurse’s top-of-mind country of work destination.
It’s exciting to see, then, that more and more U.S. hospitals are now looking for Filipino Medical Technologists as well. Similar to Filipino Nurses, Filipino Med Techs have to undergo a 4-year BS Medical Technology course where their knowledge and skills in the detection, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases were honed. Through this course, they have also learned how to use modern equipment, instruments and scientific methods to provide accurate laboratory results. They must’ve passed the PRC’s Medical Technology Board Examination to be able to get their licenses and practice their profession in Philippine hospitals or healithcare institutions.
Filipino Medical Technologists may now reap the benefits of all their hard work by taking advantage of the job opportunities that we have for them today! Here are the details of our job vacancies.
We are looking for Medical Technologists who will be employed through a U.S.-based contracting agency that has sent over 1,200 healthcare professionals to the U.S. in the past 28 years. For almost three decades, this employer has weathered fluctuating lead times, rising immigration issues, and the changing professional and personal lives of its applicants: The current crisis, then, is just another challenge to surpass. When it comes to choosing a U.S. employer, track record is everything: You can only trust one that has survived the long and complex U.S. job application process through the years!
- Around $45,760 annual salary
- Visa Screen fee and processing assistance
- Reimbursable English Proficiency Exam, Medical Exam, IELTS Review Fees, and State Licensure Fees
- Life and health insurances
- 2,000 USD start-up advance
- Free airfare
- No placement or processing fee
- BS Medical Technologist graduate
- Preferably IELTS/TOEFL passer, but non-passers may still apply (IELTS: 6.5 in OBS and 7.0 in Speaking; TOEFL: 83 in OB and 26 in Speaking)
- At least 1 year of Medical Technologist work experience in a tertiary level laboratory
- With American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCPi) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) certification
Choose from these 2 easy ways to apply. For questions or concerns, call Paulo at +63917-135 6599 / +63998-293 2061.
- Sign-up at https://tinyurl.com/AbbaUSAMedTech
- Email scanned copies of your CV, PRC license, passport, IELTS or TOEFL result, and ASCP or AMT certificate to email@example.com with the subject: USA MED TECH APPLICANT-(LAST NAME)
Let’s all hope that U.S. job opportunities for even more Philippine healthcare workers will soon be available. As for now, we wish Medical Technologists all of the luck that they need!
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 9913578.