Abba Personnel Services Inc.
National Guard Health Affairs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is Still Hiring
Last April 17, Channel News Asia has released a documentary about the plight of Filipino nurses and how their many hurdles were even magnified in the middle of the pandemic. Entitled “Why Does Philippines, Top Exporter Of Nurses Face A Shortage At Home?”, Abba Personnel Services Inc.’s very own Karla Flores took part as a resource person in the material. The video is around 50 minutes long, so you may need to dedicate a significant block of your time to fully watch it.
Filipino nurses’ woes continue until this very day, but as always, we encourage everyone to focus on the things that can be done. For one thing, applying abroad remains a real option for those who have always dreamed of working overseas. One of our clients, the National Guard Health Affairs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, is still looking for candidates that can fill in its specialized nurse vacancies! Through its world-class facilities and JCI accreditation, the NGHA is surely a place where specialized nurses will find progress and fulfillment. See the details below.
- Pediatric Oncology
- Female Orthopedic Surgery
- Nursing VIP Side Rooms (Mixed Adult / Pediatrics / Medical-Surgical / Antenatal / Postnatal / Gynaecology
- Pediatric Surgical
- Male Medical
- Acute Medical
- Adult ICU
- ICU – Burns
- Medical Cardiac ICU
- Adult Cardiac ICU
- Pediatric Cardiac ICU
- Pediatric Cardiology Clinic
- VIP Unit (Mixed Adult / Pediatric / Medical-Surgical / Antenatal / Postnatal / Gynaecology)
- OR – Heart Surgery
- Recovery Room
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Cardiac Stepdown
- Adult Cardiology Clinic
- Female Medical / Surgical
- General Oncology / Palliative Care
- Medical Oncology
- Adult Hematology / Bone Marrow Transplant
- Labor and Delivery
- Emergency Room
- Business Center – Nursing Ward
- Business Center – Nursing Specialty (Mixed Adult / Pediatric / Medical-Surgical / Antenatal / Postnatal / Gynaecology)
Males / Females
- Male Orthopedic Surgery
- Oncology OPD
- Adult Cardiac Surgical HDU
- Internal Medicine Clinic
- Orthopedic Clinic
The National Guard Health Affairs is an integrated medical complex composed of medical cities scattered in various regions of Saudi Arabia. As the primary health care provider of the National Guard forces and civilian employees, it is a government hospital that enjoys financial stability and unwavering support from the Arab government. Through the years, NGHA has earned international recognition for its devotion to medical science, research, and the professional advancement of its staff, making it one of the very few institutions in the region that is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). One of its facilities, King Abdulaziz Medical City in Jeddah, is a 751-bedded hospital that has been in operations since 1982.
- 100% tax-free salary
- special pay on top of the salary for all areas except OPD and Clinic
- Free accommodation
- Free transportation
- Two 30-days paid vacation leave every 6 months
- 1 year renewable contract
- Annual salary increase
- Most cost-efficient application among all of NGHA’s recruitment agencies
- Minimum of 2 years of post-license experience in the desired area
- No employment gap of over 6 months
Come and apply now by emailing your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions or concerns, you may reach Rose Neth through 0917-704 7380 / 0918-286 1880. For assistance with your Dataflow or Prometric, contact Tracker.
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. JOB ACCREDITATION NO. 10001700.